Wednesday 31 July 2013

Dinosaurs....

I love Dinosaurs!!!!!  It probably comes from having to boys and not being very girly, but I just love all the art and craft activities you can fun with when it comes to them.

Here you will find links to some of my favourites.....

Dinosaur Sock Puppet 1

Dinosaur sock puppets.  Great for developing language, creativity, imagination.  You can find a great link for this and some of the following activities on http://www.allkidsnetwork.com/crafts/animals/dinosaurs/dinosaur-sock-puppet.asp

Handprint Dinosaur Craft

Handprint Dinosaur.  Great for sensory play and language development.  I love the handprint spikes.

kids dinosaur craft

This tissue paper Dinosaur is better than any stained glass you will see.  brilliant for when the light shines through.

They also have a great salt dough fossil craft activity that will have you wanting more.


I love making paper plate Dinosaurs with the children too.  There are so many different kinds you can make.  Great for making patterns too.  I really love this one which I have copied often from http://notesfromtheblacklagoon.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/dsc00095.jpg

 
 
I adapt this idea by writing numbers on the dinosaurs and asking the children to give the dinosaur the correct amount of spikes to develop number recognition.
 
 
This is just a small selection of my favourites.  I will post more soon.
 
Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment