Tuesday 11 February 2014

Sensory bottles

Hi everyone, I have been away from my blog for a short while due to personal circumstances but i'm back!

I have been recently making sensory bottles for the baby groups that I work with developing early language skills through play.

I love sensory bottles you can use anything to make them.  They are also great for time out to calm down....the little one has to wait for the bottle's contents to settle, especially if it contains something like glitter.

Ocean bottles:

These bottles have water with blue food colouring added, star sequins and a plastic ocean creature inside too.  One has a crab and three have a fish.  I use these when I sing the song fishes swimming to the tune of frere jaque.....

Fishes swimming, fishes swimming
In the sea, in the sea
A splishing and a splashing, a splishing and a splashing
Look at me, look at me






No comments:

Post a Comment