I'm about to show you how to make a glove puppet for five different rhymes using just one glove!
You will need:
- An exfoliating glove (usually purchased for the bathroom to shower with)
- Sticky velcro - tooth side not smooth
- Glue gun
- Laminator and pouches
The gloves comes in a pair when purchased so you and a friend can make one each to use with your children and are relatively inexpensive. I purchased these ones for under a pound.
By the time we have finished you will have props to use wit your glove for the following songs:
- Five little ducks went swimming one day
- Five little speckled frogs
- Five cheeky monkeys jumping on the bed
- Five green bottles standing on the wall
- Five little men in a flying saucer
I looked for appropriate images on the web. Saved, printed, laminated and cut them out before gluing on the velcro (toothy side out, not smooth), and then added to the glove.
The good thing about this glove is that when you are counting down in the song, you can stick the small pieces to the opposite side to keep them safe.
Modelled by my son : )
Five little speckled frogs:
Five little men in a flying saucer:
5 green bottles standing on the wall:
The opportunities are endless: 5 currant buns in a bakers shop, 5 fat sausages, 5 in the bed, are there any others that you can think of?