Friday 17 June 2016

Wooden spoon craft

This evening I have been looking through Pinterest and the net for ideas for wooden spoon crafts.  So many fantastic ideas, I cant wait to have a go at some of them.  This one in particular is going to be one of my next projects and I will keep you posted on the outcome.....

How fantastic are these Superhero wooden spoons?

I'm thinking of making a princess and a knight one too, so I was really pleased to come across this fantastic dragon one!




Loving these special Royal ones of the Queen, one of her corgis and a soldier.  Shame its a bit late to make them for her birthday....maybe next year!

http://www.rylandpeters.com/blog/celebrate-the-arrival-of-the-royal-baby-by-making-some-one-is-amused-royal-family-wooden-spoon-puppets


No comments:

Post a Comment