I have been looking for some simple printing ideas that I can use with paint and chocolate with some of the families. Here are some fab, cheap ideas that can be used time and time again.
1. How about this fab rolling pin? Funky foam shapes have been glued onto an old rolling pin ready to be rolled into some fab messy chocolate or paint. To find out more about this idea pop on over to Filth Wizardry http://www.filthwizardry.com/2008/08/rolling-pin-printing.html Lots of other fantastic ideas too!
2. How's this for a great invitation to have fun? Lots of recyclable materials instead of brushes etc. Pop on over to learnwithplayathome.com
3. Bubble wrap painting. How cheap and easy is this one? If you havent got a rolling pin you could use an empty drinks bottle and wrap the bubble wrap around it. For more ideas for this and more pop on over to http://www.artbarblog.com
4. Flower printing. This is a really cute idea instead of using paintbrushes. For more brilliant ideas pop on over to Learning 4 Kids
5. Bottle top printing. Recycle bottle tops and glue funky foam shapes to the tops of them. Cheap and cheerful and lots of fun. Find out more over on https://vanessasvalues.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/create-with-kids-make-your-own-bottle.html
6. And don't forget the good old potato printing. One i remember fondly from my childhood days.