Sunday, 13 January 2013
Animal pattern matching game.....
I made up this game using sensory animal pattern materials which I attached to sturdy cardboard. I then used animal pictures from google with the matching skins for the children to use as a matching game.
There are many possibilities for this game and many language opportunties for questions with the children.
1. Talk about the patterns and colours of the animals.
2. Talk about where you might find the animals - zoo, jungle etc.
3. Explore the material boards and talk about how they feel.
4. How many spots do you think the dalmation has?
5. How many stripes do you think the tiger / zebra has?