The children love the anticipation of when they are going to be tickled. We sang it with the children using their hands and then their feet before we made our very own round and round the garden song prop to take home.
You will need:
- A paper plate or card cut into a circle
- A4 piece of cardboard to make a strip which will attach to the back of the teddy to make it stronger and the middle of the plate with the paper fastener.
- Printed pictures of flowers
- Pens, pencils, crayons etc for the children to draw their own
- Printed picture of a teddy bear or a hand drawn one
- Paper fasteners x 1
- Lolly pop stick (optional) to make the card strip stronger)
As you can see I have laminated mine to make it last longer but you do not have to.