Sunday 1 November 2015

Book Start part 2: I love you as big as the world - Rwy'n dy garu di mor fawr ar byd


This is the second book i used with the families I work with for the Book Start programme.  

Mae Arth Fawr ac Arth Fach yn rhannu math arbennig o gariad - cariad sy'n ymestyn i fyny'n fry heibio i'r holl fynyddoedd ac ymysg y ser, ac i lawr yn ddwfn i wely'r mor. Yn wir, mae digon o gariad ganddynt i lenwi'r holl fyd i gyd yn grwn. Stori ddwyieithog ac addasiad o 

I Love you as Big as the World (Little Tiger Press). Big Bear and Little Bear share a very special kind of love. It stretches as high as the mountain tops and to the very bottom of the sea. It's big enough to fill the whole world. A Welsh adaptation of I Love you as Big as the World (Little Tiger Press).

I will share the activities and songs used in the next few posts ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment