I had great fun making this cheap and easy home made tennis game. I choose ladybirds because of the theme I am working on with the families I work with at the moment.
The best thing about this game is that the bats can be personalised to your child's interests and can be easily replaced when worn out from all the fun.
You will need:
- 2x paper plates for each bat
- 1 x balloon
- Red and black paper to decorate as ladybirds
- White card or paper for the eyes
- 2 x thick lollipop sticks
- Sello tape
- Stapler - You can use strong glue or double sided sticky tape
The children have had great fun playing with it in sessions. Due to the balloon taking time to reach each child it gives them a really good chance of hitting it too!