Monday 11 January 2016

I can sing a rainbow.....

I love the rainbow song and decided to use it in my latest Book Start sessions with the families alongside lots of colour recognition activities.  I love making props to go alongside songs and rhymes and decided to make a rainbow come alive for the children to dance underneath.

I went to my local fabric shop and purchased some strips of fabric in all of the colours as well as some fantastic fabric with clouds and lightning on for the backing. It was a bonus that the fabric was found in the off cut section and so was really cheap to purchase.  It had its debut in todays session and the children loved it! 

Red and yellow and pink and green,
Purple and orange and blue,
I can sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow too!







No comments:

Post a Comment